Good Morning Lord,
Well, it's already not quiet, but we'll try this anyway. Thank You for a nice evening and a good night sleep. Thank You for the few blades of grass peeking up through the dirt in the front yard. Thank You good friends. Thank You for the opportunity to help someone yesterday.
Lord, I would love to see miracles happen in the families that are struggling right now. I ask that if true and complete restoration cannot happen, that You would bring healing for the pain and hurt and bring peace to difficult situations. I pray that You would not allow satan to have a foot hold in the lives of our families and that You would help us to keep You in the center.
I ask that You would continue to be with my friend Vicki and give her Your strength. Her burdens are heavy right now Lord. Please sure her up and allow her to walk and rest in the Peace that passes understanding.
Please be with those who are struggling with illness, cancer, surgeries, and weakness today. Your strength is made perfect in our weakness. I believe in the power that is held in the name of Jesus. I know that You can heal any one of them with just a word. I ask that You would heal Bill. I ask that his story of healing would be told and that You would receive glory each time the story is told. I ask that You would move mountains on his behalf and decrease the effects of his cancer. I know that You are able and I pray it is within Your will. If it is not Your will to heal, I pray that You will extend his life, bless his time thoroughly, and give us grace to understand and accept that You are God and worthy of praise even when we do not get our own way.
Thank You for the birds singing outside my window this morning, and the bit of rain to grow my grass. Thank You for my children and my grandchildren and the ability I have to see and talk to them all - even the ones who live far from us. Thank You for the opportunity to go visit soon, I am so looking forward to see my babies and my girl. Please help us to be able to travel safely.
Help me to hear Your guidance and do Your will above my own today. Help me Lord to speak Your name, show Your love, and preach Your gospel to those around me consistently and without causing anyone to stumble. I would never want to cause one to stumble Lord.
Please be with my friend who is struggling spiritually. I don't know how to help him, but I ask Your wisdom in that situation. I love him, I know You love him. Please give me the right words, the consistent Jesus love that is only possible through You. Help me Lord not to cause him to stumble more than he already is.
In Jesus Name
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment