Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 30, 2014

Good Morning Lord,

It seems I am always in a bit of a hurry, but at least today I am in a hurry to go to worship You with folks I love.  Thank You for Your presence.

Please prompt people's hearts to desire to be in a house of worship this morning.   Please help us as a praise team to lift Your name high and worship You for who You are.  Please help us to remind other folks why it is that You are worthy.  Please help us to have tight harmony, not be distracting, and to more importantly always have a heart that is humbled before You.

Please be with those who are not able to be in church this morning, and please be with those who have no desire to be there.  Please grow within them a desire for Your presence, please help us show Your love and Your character well and not be a stumbling block to anyone.

I love You Lord.   You are my rock.  I know that I could try to walk without You, but I don't want to.
Help me to be a blessing today.

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment