Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 30, 2014 evening

Hey Lord,

Thank You for a nice evening in church.  Thank You for confirming to me that I need to spend time in Your word, learning Your character, putting it in my mind so You can bring it forth when I need to know it.  My memory verses are a little rusty and I still feel so compelled to read the Bible through.  Please help me to be more consistent with that.  I need Your help.  You know I am not consistent by nature.

Thank You for Your nudge toward where You want me to be working and what You want me to be doing.  I like it when You are clear with me.  I don't like to guess if I am doing what You would like me to do.  Thank You for not making me guess right now.

Thank You for a good music day.  Thank You for all of the folks that You have brought into the music program and into our circle.  Thank You for allowing us to be used by You.  Thank You for a fresh perspective, for helping us find a way to relax the process a little bit so we could enjoy the worship more.  Thank You for guiding us.

Thank You for restoration.  It's just stuff, but I am very excited to be welcoming a new piano to the house tomorrow.  Thank You for Your provision. 

Please Lord, help me to be an encourager to those who are struggling.  Please be with a few of my friends who are really struggling right now to keep their bearings.  Please pour out Your wisdom and allow me to be a blessing to them.  Please share Your strength with them at their weakness.  Please protect their hearts from the lies of the enemy.  Help them to lean on You and trust You to carry their burdens for a little while.  I know that You love them with and everlasting love and will not leave them to struggle alone.  Your mercy is new each morning, please help them to find it and walk in it.  Thank You for being a big enough to God to be able to handle our honesty in prayer.  Thank You for providing a covering for our imperfection.  Please do not allow fear to take hold and take power over their lives, but allow them to walk in Your perfect peace.  Remind them that they are Your children, Your cherished ones and You will not leave them alone.  Thank You for allowing me to do something today I know I am called to.  Thank You for clarification.

Help me Lord to seek Your face and not be distracted by the snares of the enemy.  Please help me to walk Your way, show Your love, sing Your praises, and be Your hands and feet.  Please forgive me when I fail, because You know I do so often.  Thank You for Your son, for making the way for me to be able to have a relationship with You, for the Holy Spirit so that I can be confident in Your leading. 

Please Lord, send the right one to lead, help us know it for sure, help us be confident when we are following Your perfect will in Your perfect time.

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment