Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14, 2014

Good Morning Lord,

Thank You for this few minutes of quiet.  Thank You that soon I will see Lindsay and the babies and get to do a few things with all the kids and grandkids.  Thank You for helping us to come up with some plan for vacation. 

Lord, I desire to do Your will.  I pray for Your wisdom and for Your discernment.  I thank You for a few clear leadings.  I will try to follow them well. 

Lord, please be with Linda Ray.  I love her and her family.  They have always sought to serve You and do Your will.  Please Lord bring a total healing to her body and peace to her family.  Please give her strength to fight, go in an eradicate those cancer cells and grow and strengthen her healthy cells, her immune system.  Please give Steve Your strength and peace as he helps her fight again.  Thank You for the last few years, for the graduations that she has been able to see, for the time she has been able to spend with her family past the lasts bout with cancer which You helped her to win decidedly.  Please help her win this round also.  Please give her more years to spend loving her children and husband.

Thank You that Wes has been able to leave the hospital.  Please help him to continue to gain strength and let his stem cells graft completely and thoroughly and work efficiently for him.  Please allow his family and him some special time to just enjoy each other.  Thank You that he was able to spend some time with his boys in the last few days. 

Thank You for the message yesterday it was clear.  Please help me to apply it to my life.  You know that I need Your wisdom right now.  I don't know how to handle my current situation.  I am not always sure whose perspective is lining up with Yours.  I need You to help me. 

Help me Lord to not compromise my relationship with You, but allow You to change me fundamentally to become more and more like Christ, ready to do Your will above my own every time, even when it is hard. 

The right man Lord, please send Your pastor for this church.  Not one that we pick, not one that is popular, not one who tickles our ears, one that You have chosen, You lead to us, You have filled with Your messages for us, and Your heart for our members and most importantly, Your heart for the lost in Boone County and Southern West Virginia.  I believe the original vision was right.  Please send us the one that brings us all into unity and sets us correctly to the task of showing Your love and taking it out to the people around us.

You know what I need in my home, I am asking for it.  Please meet me at this need and fill it in Your perfect will and timing. 

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment