Well Lord,
I can't say my way is any clearer, but I can say I am more peaceful at the moment. Thank You for a good conversation and for keeping me together. I am asking for rest from the battle and for decided victory soon. You are the maker of my path, I want to follow no other path but the one You point out. I only want to follow You.
Thank You Lord for being my rock, for being a perfect Father, a perfect provider, and a constant friend. I understand that You are the God of the whole universe and I am but I speck. It leaves me in awe and wonder when I look at the stars and know that You placed them. It makes all that I worry about seem small. You are more than enough for me.
I am amazed by You
I am amazed by You
I am amazed by You
how You love me
really I am amazed that You love me
Please Lord, work miracles in our church, return us to the vision of AGF, heal us, lead us, make us whole. Not so we can brag on us, but so we can lift Your name high, DO the work of the ministry and set our eyes to being Jesus to those around us. Please Lord, soon, very soon, send the man You have for us. It would be great if you would surround him with bright flashing lights and a sign that says "this is the guy".
Help me to encourage those who are frustrated and discouraged. Help me to tank up over the next little bit to be able to be more effective in my calling.
I am asking Lord that You move heaven and earth, get by any scheme of satan, work miracles and wonders to get the man who is called to AGF in place and ready to get started. Help us as a congregation to know when we see him.
In Jesus Name
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment