Good morning Lord,
Thank You for a great evening in church. Thank You for showing up in my notebook and encouraging me. Thank You for that message that I needed so desperately to hear. Thank You for getting me to the place to hear it. Sometimes, I do not understand how You move, but I love when You do. Please Lord, bless that preacher's family and continue to encourage him in his ministry.
Thank You for a long and exhausting, but productive day out and about. I want to hear Your voice in my life in even the most mundane of chores. I love that You love me.
Lord, please be with Chonda Pierce. I know that right now she could use a miracle for her husband David. I have no doubt that You can, I am just asking that You would. Please heal his brain, let the progress and healing begin to show and hold Chonda while she is by his side. I know You can restore blood flow, knit together neurons, and wake up that which seems to be sleeping. You are the God of more than enough, and she has been faithful. Please show mercy and favor on Your daughter and bring healing to her husband.
Lord, I will walk where You place me. I will follow where You lead. Help me to understand You and walk Your ways. Please help me to show Your love. Restoration Lord, I pray for restoration. There are so many places where that needs to happen, please bind satan where he is trying to cause strife and confusion and instead loose understanding and grace and Your wisdom.
I pray for AGF. I pray that You would move mountains and orchestrate the stars if needed to bring us the right pastor, the man who will hear Your leading and bring this church back to its original calling and vision. I think it's funny to pray please send him right now, like I have some right to tell You when. But, my hearts desire is for You to send someone soon. And, hiding stuff while praying just doesn't seem right. So, please send or highlight the right person for the position. You know, I do not.
Help me to learn You so I can teach You.
IN Jesus Name
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment