Friday, July 18, 2014

July 18, 2014

Good Morning Lord,

Thank You for helping me be awake earlier than usual to enjoy a bit of time with You.  Thank You for Your word, for making it widely available and free to enjoy in this country.  Please help those in countries who must fight to get it and hide to read it.  Thank You for good preceptors in the Word.  Thank You for supplying my needs.  You know they are many even when I am trying hard not to be whiny.

Thank You for a great word at the church I visited the other night.  It was so profound, so encouraging, and so real.  Thank You for getting me to that place to hear it.

Thank You for allowing Lindsay time to come home and visit.  Please watch over her and Angelica as they travel.  Keep them safe and provide for their needs.  Please help the children to get along, travel well, and be generally easy on the trip.  Please help me to spend time wisely to teach my grandchildren about You, to encourage my daughter in her walk with You, and to show Your love to Angelica and her boys.  Help me Lord to parent with the right intent and heart always.

Please work miracles in the hearts of those who wander and are walking outside of You.  Please draw them close to You, speak Your love to their hearts, reveal Yourself to them in a way they will understand.  Please let them not be satisfied with the fake stuff that satan puts out there, but help them to find the real deal, all encompassing love of You Father.  Please refute the lies of the enemy in their hearts.

Please Lord, watch over Val today and remind her how much You love her.  Please send her a few extra blessings.  Thank You for someone who sees my son through the eyes of love, even when it is not easy.  Please help her, encourage her, be very real and close to her.  Help me to help her.  I am sometimes at a loss as to how to help her.  Please help me to be a blessing to her.  She is precious to me.

Please be with Ethan Bowne and help his body to heal quickly after the appendix surgery.  Thank You for watching over that family when I didn't know to pray for them.  Please be close to Tara and Steve, give them wisdom and peace.  Please lead them clearly in all matters of their life so that they know they are walking according to Your will.

Lord, You know my dreams and I will await Your direction in the one or ones I should follow.  I ask that You would work in the lives of those who I love and feel responsible for.  I ask that You would direct their paths and draw them close to You.  I ask for discernment and for wisdom for them.  I ask that You would show me daily which step to take.  I will follow Your plan wherever it is obvious that it is Yours and not of this world, or my own invention.  I know it is possible to be deceived into thinking my plan is Yours.  Please help me to know the difference.

I am worried, even though I know it is pointless.  I am walking one step at a time and trusting that You will keep Your word.  Like you would go back on it!  I am just waiting for the next step.

Thank You Lord for Your faithfulness
I will try to trust You to provide.

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment