Thank You Lord for Your favor and Your presence. Thank You for friendly nursing and staff at CAMC endoscopy lab. Thank You for familiar faces and great care. Thank You for being comfortable and not afraid, I know that came from You.
(nothing big friends, just an EGD - upper GI)
Thank You for a bit of rest when I got back home and a nice lunch with my mother and Tiff. Thank You for moving in places where I haven't asked in a while. Thank You for the opportunity for Lindsay to come in for a while. I have missed her! Please watch over her and Angelica (her friend) and all the kids on their long journey and give them protection and provision for their trip.
Thank You for being with the softball team in Moorefield. Please watch over them and give them favor. Please help the tournament to be a safe and enjoyable time for all involved. Please let the money stretch, the games be good, and the refs be fair.
Lord, You have brought healing to Linda Ray once before. I am asking again. Please bring Your perfect and complete healing to her body. I know You are able, Your name is bigger than Cancer. Please eradicate the cancer cells and grow the healthy ones. Please let her scans be clear and her life be long. I know that she desires Your will and walks according to Your ways. Please cover her husband and family with Your strength and Your perfect peace as they begin another battle with Cancer. Please let today's news be good news.
Lord, You are enough. You are more than enough. As I try to figure out where I am to be and what You would have me to do, I know that no matter where I am You are the God of more than enough. You have always been "more than enough for me". I wish I could remember what song that is from. Please Lord, help my husband. Lead him clearly, grow him up in You, show him where our family is to be.
I need You, Oh I need You
Every hour I need You
You are more than enough
Help me to be better than I am, Let me show Your love and point to You and duck my own selfishness out of the way
In Jesus Name
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment