Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 15, 2014

Good Morning Lord,

Thank You for a few minutes of quiet this morning.   Thank You for a new perspective on a few things.  Thank You for my husband and for all he does to provide for our family.  Thank You for the attitude of teamwork we are currently sharing.  Thank You for his understanding of my trip tomorrow. 

You know Lord, I am okay with the rain today, because I see the beginnings of grass in my yard, buds on the trees, the red buds and dogwoods blooming.  Thank You for spring.  I am sure the day will come when I will fuss about grass to mow, but I'll try to remember how much I desired to have grass cover my mud. 

Lord, please be with Wesley today and help his stomach settle.  Please give the doctors wisdom to find the exact right dose and combination of medicines that will work against his cancer and keep him comfortable and as healthy as possible.  Please be with Becky as she supports him and remind them both that You love them and are not far away, but right by their side.  Please be with their boys as someone else cares for them in this difficult time.  Please hold them close and give them peace to walk in.  Please be with Tara and their whole family and cover them with peace and grace.  You know that I am asking for complete healing in the name of Jesus.  I know You are able.

Please be with Vicki and Steve today as they travel to visit with Steve's brother.  Please work miracles on his behalf and bring healing to him and allow his treatments to be fully effective.  Please bless the visit between brothers and family and allow joy to saturate the days, even in the midst of a difficult situation.

Lord, I am asking for healing for Tifany Vanater.  You know her need, You know every cell in her body.  I pray that You would heal her completely and she would not even need the surgery they think she must have.  I pray that You would touch her, give her strength and saturate her with Your tangible presence. 

I pray for strength for those that I know are struggling through a difficult season in their lives.  Struggling with loss, with pain, with more than they think they can bear.  I thank You that we are never called to bear a burden alone, but to lay them at Your feet.  I pray that You would help those people lay them at Your feet and allow You to strengthen them. 

I pray for those who need to be back in a close relationship with You.  I pray that You would let them desire to be in Your house, desire to speak to You, desire to be around Your people.  Please Lord, please help us as Your children to never trip someone up, never be a stumbling block to someone else's walk with You.  Please help us to be cautious in our lives to keep our eyes focused on You, keep our hearts clear and our words and actions to show Your love.  Please Lord, help us to show Your love and teach Your ways and allow You to draw people to Yourself, allow You to bring people into a place where they know You.  Please help us NOT to mess that up.  Please help us NOT to push people away.

I love You Lord.  I thank You for Your perfect love for me.  The love that is so complete, so designed to me personally that I am overwhelmed at times in the detail of it. 

Lord, please either give my husband strength and a decrease in pain, or lead him to make changes that will allow him to live a bit more comfortable and able to enjoy his life.  I am so very thankful for the days after his accident, the days after his surgery, the days after the elevator.   I am just asking that You might decrease his pain and give him some more strength.  I believe that You still heal, I believe that You still work miracles and could with a simple word heal him completely and eliminate his pain.  I will serve you if You do, and I will serve You if You don't.  I am just asking.

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment