Lord,
Please be with my friend today and with her mother as she starts chemo. I know there are so many right now struggling with cancer and all the stuff that goes with it. Please be very tangible and present for them both and draw all of the family closer to You. I ask that You would share Your strength with my friend as she cares for her family and carries burdens that are too big. I ask that You would help her to lay those burdens at Your feet and allow You to care for her and her family. Please help them to travel safely to Tennessee and help me to be able to meet them there.
Thank You for this long-time friendship. Thank You for someone who loves me unconditionally.
Please be with Randy Hill's family and strengthen and comfort them in their loss. Thank You Lord that he knew You well and we are assured of his destination. Please walk close to them and draw his family closer to You.
Thank You for a day. Thank You for providing me friends who love me and help get me past crazy.
Thank You for a good evening yesterday.
Please give me wisdom tonight. Please help me to be articulate and loving in all that I say and do. I ask that You would help me to see people through Your eyes and point them to You always.
I ask for Your leadership in the directions of my life. I need You to lead clearly. I know that You will.
Please Lord work miracles in the lives of those who are struggling. Please reveal Your love and Your direction to them and help them to see You for who You are. Help me to see You for who You are. Please help me to be faithful to studying Your word and seeking Your will. Please help me to know what You call me to do and then do it.
You are worth all I have, please help me to be able to let go of all I have to pick up what You give.
I ask that You would send encouragement and a good Godly friend to a friend of mine. Someone who can help strengthen their walk with You and mentor them. Someone to point them in the right direction and be honest when they are turning away. You know the need Lord and I am asking You to fill that need.
Thank You for Your grace. Thank You that I do not get what I deserve.
In Jesus Name
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment