Good Morning Lord,
It is nice to hear the birds this morning.
Thank You for spring and flowers and birds and sunshine. Thank You for a few blades of grass growing in the flat mud of my yard. Thank You for someone who loves me enough to help get my grass started.
Today, I have many things on my heart.
Please be with the families who lost their loved ones in Upper Big Branch Mine four years ago. I don't remember to pray for them enough. Please be extra close to them today and all the other really difficult days like Christmas and birthdays. Please strengthen them and cover them with Your grace.
Please provide Godly stand-in men to be role models for children that will grow up not knowing their fathers. Please help the answers come that will prevent mining deaths in the future. Thank You for bringing people home from work safely every day. Thank You for the men that keep the lights on. Please protect them while they work, today and every day.
Please be with Tifany and bring healing to her body. Please give her strength and help us to figure out how to be a blessing to her.
Please be in a couple of very difficult situations that I can't detail out in open forum. You know the details, You know everyone involved. You know my heart and what it desires to see done in each situation. I want Your will, Your restoration, Your healing. I know that You are able to do more than we can ask or even imagine and I can imagine a lot. Please work miracles and bring healing.
Thank You for tanking me up the other night. For allowing me to worship freely and remember how uncomplicated worship really is. Thank You for the reminder.
Please protect the hearts of our children from the lies of the enemy no matter whose mouth they fly from. Please help them to seek You, to desire the things of the kingdom, to walk with You, and to allow You to make Your home in their hearts.
Thank You for a bit of quiet this morning and a few moments to pray on "paper".
In Jesus Name
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment