Monday, April 28, 2014

April 23, 2014

Good Morning Lord,

Thank You for a good night sleep and a great day yesterday.  Thank You for safety in travel and Your protection.  Thank You so much for an opportunity to visit with all my grandkids together.  Thank You for some time with Lindsay and the kids.  Thank You for the gracious and patient folks we encountered yesterday who helped us find the things we needed and who were pleasant in the middle of a noise bunch!  Thank You for this few minutes to talk to You and be able to think.

Please be with my friend Vicki.  You know her need, and You know all about her situation.  I know You are enough.  Please be very close to her and tangible and real.  Please be with Ruby and with Bill and Wesley all fighting cancer.  I know there are many fighting cancer.  I know that You are able to heal completely.  I ask for healing.

I pray that You would pour out Your wisdom on our church that we would recognize the pastor You would send to us.  I pray that You would make it clear, that You would make it smooth, and that You would let Your anointing remain on our church and the man who would lead it.

I pray that You would help us today to spend time together safely, have a good time, and honor You in all that we do.

Thank You for the beginning of family time.  Thank You for allowing me to see how much the kids are learning about who You are.

Please be with those who have soldiers over seas and help their families to rely on You.  Please meet their needs and send encouragers and people who will make the time easier to bear.  Please protect our soldiers and draw them close to You.  Please allow our soldiers to be brave in battle and be brave in sharing their faith with each other.

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment