Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014

Well Lord,

How frustrating!  I will not be deterred from prayer this morning!

Thank You for being with Brit yesterday and helping her to feel better.  Please give her doctor wisdom to be able to treat her effectively.  Thank You for helping me feel Your peace about the music yesterday.  I do trust You.  Please help me constantly keep You in the center of my focus and help me to keep my eyes firmly fixed on You.

Thank You for Tifany in church.  Please Lord, heal her completely and keep her from having to have a re-do surgery with a long recovery.  I know that You can.  Please give her strength and help us to figure out how to be a blessing to their whole family.

Please Lord, provide for my husband.  You know what he needs.  .

Lord, I need You Oh I need You
every hour I need You

Thank You for a nice church dinner and a full sanctuary.  Thank You for a day of quiet.

Thank You for Godly role models, people who seem to be able to keep You in the proper place in their lives.  Thank You for their witness for You.

I feel like I should be doing more.  I don't feel like I am doing enough for You. 

Please show me Lord how to run my family according to Your word and Your will. 

Please keep working on the hearts of our prodigals.  Please soften their hearts, in their sleep if necessary, so that they can again hear Your voice clearly.  Please lead them to a place where they will "come to themselves" and return home to the Father.  Thank You for victories I have seen in areas where I have left the results up to You.  I pray for more victories.  I am not willing to lose those who are wandering Lord.  I love them too much and I know You do too.  Please reveal Your love to them and help them to get past the lies of the enemy.

Please help us as Your children to allow more of You into our lives.  Please help us to live with a spiritual mindset and not a flesh mindset.  There are so many more people who need to know You.  Please help us to be about the Father's business.

In Jesus Name
Amen








No comments:

Post a Comment