Sorry, I was out of town folks! Thanks for joining me again today!
Good Morning Lord,
Thank You for a treasured few hours with an old friend. Please be with Steve M.'s family and bless their time together. Please bring healing to Bill and restoration to the whole family. Please help Bill to feel well enough to enjoy his family while they are all around him. Please allow his treatments to be effective and his life to be full of joy. Please draw each one of them closer to You, remind them of Your perfect love for them, and draw them to a closer walk with You. Please cover each one in Your protection as they travel. Thank You for their willingness to welcome me in as a part of their family for a day or two. Thank You for making the way for me to be able to support a couple of great friends.
Thank You for the great news from Wesley yesterday. How great to celebrate in the midst of the battle! Thank You for giving that whole family a taste of joy. Please continue to be close to them and give them strength to walk the road before them. You know that I am asking for complete healing in the name of Jesus. I know that You are able. I ask for peace to cover them all through the battle. I ask Lord for not just Wesley, but for other who are battling cancer. Others who are battle this cancer.
Thank You that Ruby has done well enough with her chemo that Vicki has been able to be away. Thank You for providing. Please bring healing to Ruby and allow her treatments to be fully and completely successful and her cancer gone. Please strengthen her during the process and help her to draw closer to You as a result.
I ask for Your blessing on Bart and his family. He has been on my heart lately and I ask that You would bless his family and clearly lead them to the center of Your will. Please bless them in their ministry and bless them as a family. I pray that You would protect them from any assault of the enemy and be their shield.
I ask for wisdom for our church. I pray that You would lead clearly and help us to see Your will so very clearly and help us to act in that direction. I pray that we would have agreement and consensus and no discourse. I pray that You would show us Your perfect direction for us and that we would be open to Your will, willing to do Your work, ready to show Your love, and seeking to get busy being Your hands and feet. Help us Lord to get busy doing Your work.
Thank You Lord for a beautiful drive home yesterday. Thank You for the few spots where I wish I could have captured forever the view that laid out before me. Thank You for 40 minutes of pure, open, loud, (probably funny looking from the other driver's view) worship! Thank You for a great conversation the other day with the praise team about worship and leading worship. Thank You for allowing me to work in music, thank You for people who work with me who desire to worship You for who You are. Help us Lord to lead the church to do the same thing.
Thank You for the times when I know that I am walking in the center of Your will. Thank You for teaching me who You are and how much You expect from me and how much You love me, when I am successful and when I fail. Your standard is impossible, but Your love is unfathomable.
In Jesus Name
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment