Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014

Good Morning Lord,

Thank You for getting us home safely and for Your protection from harm when I notice it and when I don't even realize You have protected us.  Thank You for a great day in church and a great conversation with a Godly woman.  Thank You for the encouragement.  Thank You for a week with all my babies and for helping that go well.  Thank You for Your presence in my life, for our conversation, for the blessing that I walk in.

Thank You for teaching me over and over that You will never leave me and that You give clear direction when You want me to do something important.  Thank You for reminding me that You want me to succeed, not to fail.  Thank You for allowing me to talk out some of the concerns in my head enough to put my finger on what they ever were.  Thank You for giving me stories to tell about being in a place that was so saturated with thickness of Your presence that I didn't want to leave.  Thank You for being tangible to me when I needed tangible.

Thank You for the salvation of my husband and the change in my family.  Thank You for a new idea.  Thank You for giving me the encouragement that You are fixing it.

Lord, please be with Vicki and give her strength and encouragement and remind her that she never walks alone.  Please be with Bill and Ruby and Wesley and the others who were mentioned in church last night that are fighting cancer.  Please strengthen them and bring complete healing to their bodies and more importantly bring healing to their spirits and draw them close to You and allow them to settle into Your love and Your presence. 

Help us Lord to understand the balance between Your love and Your holiness.  Please help us to desire to walk upright and keep daily in Your presence.  Please help us to begin revival in our hearts by giving  more of our lives to You than ever before.  Please Lord, move in me, help me to give more of me over to You.  I want to belong completely and totally to You.  I don't want to hold anything back.  I want it all to be Yours.  I know that is a big prayer and I might not have enough to faith to walk that out, but I desire to have that kind of faith.

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment