Good Morning Lord,
Thank You! Thank You for music to play, for a calm and relaxed meeting, for a clean house - well, for a few minutes anyway, for a husband who keeps all those detail things that burden me taken care of like receipts and car tags. Thank You for getting him through last week and for allowing him to have the strength to get to church last night. Please Lord, help him to continue to gain strength and feel better.
Thank You for the opportunity to discuss some of what I am called to do with my husband. Thank You for his job which makes it possible for me to do my parts of ministry. Thank You for providing a way for me to write and to honor You.
Thank You Lord for the opportunity to know my grandchildren. They are a blessing and a piece of the joy of my life. Thank You for time with each of them occasionally to bond one-on-one. Please help me wisely use my time with them to build a relationship and to teach them about You.
Lord, today I ask for total and complete healing for a few people. I am asking boldly at Your throne for the complete healing of Wesley, Tifany, A, V, R, A. I know there are many, many more. I know there is power in Your name that is above all names. I know that just because I ask doesn't mean you will say yes, nor does is mean that you are required to do anything. But, I know that the earnest prayer of a righteous man (my righteousness is filthy rags, my only claim to righteousness is in You) availeth much. I have seen You change Your mind in scripture when one of Your children pray. I don't know Your will in any of these situations, but I know that Your plans are to prosper us and not to harm us. I ask again for complete and total head to toe healing in these places. I'm sure there are more. I will serve You even if Your answer is no, because You are my God and my fortress. I ask for healing for physical issues, mending of cells, growth of healthy cells, death of the unhealthy ones. I ask for healing of spiritual deep wounds, of mentally deep scars. I ask for restoration of hope when it seems to fail. I ask for a closer and more thorough walk with You Lord for each one. I ask that each individual would be healed according to their unique need and fully drawn to You to give You the glory.
I pray for the ones who are wandering, who loved You and walked away or who loved You and are just messed up right now. I pray that You would let the lies of satan be illuminated for what they are. I pray that people will speak 10 truths to combat each lie of the enemy and the truth will begin to sound like truth to them. I pray that You would prevent their own stinking thinking from gaining ground and allow sound judgement to sink in. I pray that they would come to themselves, have a desire to return home to the Father because I know when they do, You will run to them.
Please help me Father to say the right thing to the right people to show them Your love and to point them to You as their savior. Help me to love people with Your heart. I know that is high stakes and now always easy. Thank You for people who showed that love to my husband.
Please give strength to those who are struggling, walking through a difficult valley, or helping someone else through a difficult circumstance.
Please be with Becky as she is alongside her husband for treatment and for her children as they must be away from their parents for a while in an already difficult time. Please guide the doctors and nurses to hear Your wisdom in all the treatments. Please protect the family from the enemy while they are battling him in other arenas.
Please bring wisdom to our church as we consider pastors. Please help us choose only according to Your will. Please guide us and make Your choice obvious and give us a feeling of peace about the right decision and an uneasy feeling if we are going the wrong direction. Please close the doors that are not a good path for us and open the right ones. We need this one to be idiot proof please! Please help us to decide in unity and following the guidance of Your Holy Spirit.
I know I have asked a lot today Lord, but I also know You desire the praises and the prayers of Your children. I know that we have a straight path the throne room. Thank You Lord that we are constantly able to speak to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. What a privilege! We are blessed and You are merciful Oh Lord. Please help us to pray without ceasing. To keep our conversation with You open through the day and keep You always on our minds.
In Jesus Name
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment