Good Morning Lord,
Thank You for giving me the opportunity already this morning to speak my heart. Thank You for Your presence and for Your relationship with me. You are the perfect father. You know just exactly how to love me personally in spite of and because of the shortcomings of my own. How often You must have to make up for the shortcomings of Your imperfect creations.
Please forgive me Lord for the times when I fall far short of Your perfect standard. I know that I cannot make the mark, but I want to live the way You want me to live. Thank You for Your grace and mercy. Thank You for helping me to see things through Your eyes.
Please be with those who are struggling this morning. Please strengthen the marriages that are struggling, and the ones that already seem to be pronounceable. I know that You can bring new life to any situation You are allowed to reign in. I ask for strength for those who are battling and a hedge of protection for those who need it. I pray for the strengthening of our families and for victory over the enemy. I pray that You would lead us to build up and not tear down.
Please be with families who have lost loved ones. I know You are our comforter and You will cover us in peace when we need it. I ask that You would be very close to the Hill family and give them comfort. Thank You for the testimony of a man who truly loved You and was still excited to see You move in people around him.
Please Lord be with my friends who are struggling with the realities of cancer. Please draw them closer to Your chest and give them rest and give them strength. I pray that nausea will be minimal, rest would be plentiful. I pray that the cancer would be healed in the name of Jesus because I trust that You can do that either using or not using the skill of the doctors. You alone are in charge of us, whatever tools You use. I pray that You would slow then stop the spread of the cancer to the brain. I pray that there would be no personality change and no memory function loss. I pray that You would be very real and very close and that people will come to know You more fully through this process. I pray for the stop of replication of bad blood cells, cells that will just get in the way of healthy ones.
I pray for Your care for the caretakers. I pray that they would find rest in You and hope in You. I pray that You would nudge the people that are Your hands and feet to effectively show Your love and mercy to those who really need it. I pray that hospital and clinic staff are friendly, encouraging, helpful, and show Your love. I pray for prayer warriors to continue to lift up those who are in such tough situations. I know how I can tell when people are praying for me. Help me to remember that for others who are in need.
Please Lord, lead clearly and make Your direction for our church easily understandable and idiot-proof. Please help us to see things through Your eyes and not through fleshly eyes. Please show us clearly who is Your choice for our pastor and help us to move in Your timing.
I pray Lord that our church and all the churches on this river and throughout the state, country, and world will place You at the very front, acknowledge the prompting of the Holy Spirit quickly and correctly, be willing to put boots on the ground in the spiritual war that rages, show people Your love for them, tell people the gospel, take You out of the church and share You with the world. I pray that You would give us all a desire to give You more of who You are, move our flesh out of Your way, give up who we are to take up who You want us to be. I pray that we would start to see the spiritual battle clearly enough to suit up and get moving. I pray for revival in this area and in this land. I pray for lives to be fundamentally changed by seeing You for who You are and seeing ourselves for who we are. I ask Lord for You to change me, prompt me, show me, grow me, and make me useful in Your kingdom.
Thank You Lord for Godly friends and people who, if they ever do get tired of me, don't say so. Thank You for a few minutes this morning. Please let my words be Your words, Your words are powerful. Please Lord soften the hearts of those who are becoming hard hearted. Please keep speaking and working in them and don't give up. Please work miracles in the hearts of men.
In Jesus Name
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment