Good Morning Lord,
Thank You for a quiet few minutes before the noise of the day begins. Thank You for a pretty good day yesterday. Thank You for watching over my family and providing for us daily. Thank You for a break for my mother in her skin treatment. Please help her to feel better quickly. Thank You for a product that helps to avoid surgeries.
Thank You for this quiet of yesterday. For helping my girls be able to rest while they were not feeling well. Please help Lexie to feel better soon. Thank You for working all things together for our good, even the unpleasant stuff.
Please help me Lord to be a blessing where I am called. I want to lay down all that I have to pick up whatever You desire me to have. I know I whine a lot. I do. But, really, I do want to do what I need to do in the Kingdom and for Your glory.
Please be with Ruby, Wesley and Vicki's brother inlaw who are all fighting cancer of one type or another. I know there are many, many more. Please strengthen them and hold them close to You. Please help the treatments attack the correct cells, and let the healthy cells thrive. Please help them all avoid nausea and feel much better than they expected. Please give them grace, smiling faces, kind caregivers, and excellent care. Please be with my friends who are in the role of supporters, prayer warriors, do what needs to be done - ers. Please give them strength and grace to cover them as they take care of those entrenched in the battle with cancer. Please help them to lay their burdens at Your feet and let You carry them a while. Please help us as their friends to help them when they are tired from burden carrying.
Please Lord, help me to be an encouragement to those around me.
I ask Lord that You would move in the hearts of the people in this area and give them a desire to know You. I pray that You would make them desire to be in Your church even without understanding why at first. I ask that You would help us to show Your character in all that we do, show Your love, speak Your words, teach Your lessons, point people to You. All for Your glory.
Please Lord lead us in wisdom toward choosing the pastor that You would have for AGF. I am asking for Your wisdom and You promise to pour it out liberally to those who ask. I am asking for every leader of our church. I am asking for Your wisdom and for an obvious leading of the Holy Spirit toward the center of Your will.
I thank You Lord for Your perfect and never-ending love.
In Jesus Name
Amen
OOOOpps, forgot a request. Please be with ld's dad as he recovers from surgery. Please strengthen his body, his immune system, and his spirit. Please allow him to get excellent care and lots of love and encouragement. Please let the surgery be as minimally invasive as possible and his pain and suffering be relieved through it.
ReplyDeleteIn Jesus name amen