Good Morning Lord,
You know I can't make this one of those well organized, pretty little prayers.
I have a friend who needs you so much. Please wrap Your arms around her and her whole family and give her strength. Please hold her close and sure her up. I know You are more than enough, but sometimes we just need someone with skin on. Please send her encouragers and people full of Your wisdom to give her guidance.
Right now it seems like the enemy is gaining ground, but I know he doesn't win.
There are so many hurting, so many who need a move from You, so many who are afraid, battling cancer, battling demons that they didn't know existed. Please move in power.
We have seen you work miracles, we have seen you move. I know that You will move and that You are not far.
Thank You Lord for good friends and for people who are able to share Your wisdom in times of need.
I don't know what to do to help the ones I love that are in difficult circumstances right now. I know to pray, and really I am not sure what to pray. I just know that You are one with the wisdom we need. Please show me how to be a good friend and guide me to the right actions to be helpful.
Lord, I am asking for healing. A deep healing of wounds that cannot clearly be seen by anyone. Wounds that only You can fully know and only You can fully heal. I pray for healing that is so profound that You will receive all the glory. I know this prayer started out for one particular person, but I know it needs to be breathed over so many. I know at least 15 people who need this deep healing of wounds created in their youth, attacks of the enemy, things that aren't fair. I ask that You would bring healing to those situations. I pray for those who have endured difficult circumstances, painful situations in their youth that still bear the wounds, wounds that aren't even fully scars yet. Please help them Lord as only You can. Please bring healing to their life, freedom, peace and wholeness. Please give them a wonderful testimony and encourage them to share it.
In Jesus Name
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment