Thursday, May 22, 2014

May 22, 2014

Good Morning Lord,

At least technically it's still morning.  Thank You for a great morning so far.  Thank You for a little time with a friend.  Thank You for allowing me to sit in on teen class last night.  Thank You for helping me get music together for the service.  Thank You for my friend and allowing her daughter to come home last night.

Lord, I need Your wisdom.  I need You to clearly guide me.  I am a bit torn right now and You are the holder of the "what should I do" answer.  You know the whole situation.  You know all the details, You know the best step.  Help me to figure it out, so I can walk in peace about whatever direction I decide to take.

Thank You for the opportunity to do Bible study with my mentor and friend.  Help me Lord to make the proper time and be able to efficiently work through the study and come out with a confidence in what You have to teach me.  Help me Lord to seek Your face and desire Your wisdom far above my own.

Thank You for being close to me in unsure waters and being tangible to me when I need to hear Your voice.  Thank You for naptime and a bit of quiet to spend seeking Your face.

Thank You for a few minutes with old friends the other day.  Thank You for working that out and meeting me there. 

Lord, please saturate my husband with Your presence.  I need him to lead our family effectively for You.  I need him to be able to discern Your voice and follow Your path for him and for us.  Please help him to lead.  Speak wisdom to his heart.  I ask that You would be especially clear for him right now and help him.  Please send him someone who can mentor him in his walk with You.  It has been too long.  I am trying to wait on Your timing, I am trying to be patient.   Please point him toward the right person for him.   Please Lord, You know what has been gained and lost in this endeavor. 

Please Lord keep working on behalf of those battling cancer.  Please draw them closer to You.  Please Lord, let them find something today that Bill desires to eat and is able to eat.  Please strengthen his body and bring healing.  More important that the physical healing is the spiritual understanding of who You are and how desperately we need You. 

You know sometimes there are just those days when it feels like satan is winning the battle, but I know he loses the war.  Please help me Lord not to allow myself to be distracted by the circumstances but be totally focused on You. 

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment