Good Morning Lord,
Thank You for a quiet morning and a bit of time for prayer. Thank You for a nice evening at the ballgame last night and for time to enjoy the girls. Thank You for a bit of time to rest this morning. Thank You for a few minutes to talk to David.
I could go on with a "normal" prayer, but that isn't what is on my heart. You know my heart and I have no desire to be pharicitical (I do not have the foggiest idea how to spell that word).
Please lead clearly for our church, please bring hearts into agreement and point us in the right direction.
Please work miracles in the hearts of the prodigals that we pray for and work hard not to worry over.
Please bring healing and speak Your truth in difficult situations.
I don't seem to be able to settle into long written out prayer this morning.
Help me Lord to discern and follow Your lead. I desire to be led of the Spirit and speak Your truth in LOVE. Help me to do that effectively. Help me Lord to help guide people into an attitude of thankfulness and an openness to worship You for who You are.
In Jesus Name
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment