Friday, May 23, 2014

May 23, 2014

Good Morning Lord

Thank You for the beginning of my online Bible study.  I am excited to be doing that with a friend.  Thank You for LaDonna, for her guidance when I need it, for giving me someone who is deeply seated in Your word to be able to ask questions and expect her answer to sound like Yours.  Thank You for a quiet morning to pray and study think and plan.  Please help me to be a blessing to my husband today.  Thank You for his patience with me this week, I sure haven't gotten the  things accomplished that he most likes.  Help me to do better today. 

Lord, I need to hear Your direction, I need Your wisdom.  Please be clear with me about what to do next. 

How many things can I be thankful for today.

for my quiet time
for my new comfortable mattress
for my husband's salvation and the change our family has taken on because of it.
for my children all being on speaking terms with me, even when they don't have to
for a smooth praise team practice
for Your provision, for songs when I am out of ideas, for friends when I need an ear
for someone who has kept me grounded in Your word even when I am not too good at daily reading
for my family, the whole noisy bunch
for time with Noah yesterday and with Elijah
for moments to teach my grandchildren who You are
for a vacation to see my other babies in Kansas last month
for healing of relationships
for protection for my husband
for every day after the accident, after the surgery, after the day in the elevator
for some direction toward writing (please Lord help me, I think I'm ready to start)
for pretzels and ginger-ale
for new people who have been added to our family, in laws, out laws, and new children
for my mother's health
for my friends
for Godly women in my life
for grass in my yard
for my photos and my Christmas ornaments
for healing Wesley
for healing Lindsay and Jennifer before I even knew to ask
for not  giving up on my husband
for not giving up on my son
for talking to me, showing up in my notebook
for allowing me to see an old friend
for holding me steady through difficult times
for provision and protection
for allowing me to help other people
for being clear when I need it
for never leaving me or forsaking me
for giving up what was rightfully Yours to take on what was absolutely mine so that I could inherit what was rightfully Yours.
Your perfect love

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment