Sunday, May 4, 2014

May 4, 2014

Good Morning Lord,

I just need You this morning.  I need You to settle me and keep me focused on You.  I need You to help me figure out the little things that seem to fight me when I know You have something for me to do.

Please help me Lord to keep You in the center and everything else on the periphery where it belongs.  Please help me to follow Your leading and please make them clear.

Please draw people to Your house to learn more about You and to worship You for who You are.  Please move in power in our area and the areas of all of our buddies and worldwide to break the bonds that hold us away from You.  Please help us to rise up and walk Your way with boldness and a desire to do Your will over our own.

Help me to work together with the praise team to draw people into a desire to worship You for who You are. 

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment