Good Morning Lord,
Thank You for a beautiful day and a few minutes to spend with You. Thank You for never leaving my side. Thank You for time to reflect on You and what You would have me to do. Thank You that even in adversity, You are there.
Lord, I pray for Your wisdom and Your leading. I pray that You would always lead me step by step to do Your will, speak Your words, and be Your hands and feet. Help me to know how and when to move.
Thank You for the many, many blessings You have placed in my life.
Help those today Lord who are struggling and having a hard time keeping their head above water. Please wrap Your arms around them and hold them close to You. Please give them strength and remind them where their strength comes from.
Please be with those who are struggling with chronic illness and with chronic pain. I pray that You would decrease my husband's pain and help him to be able to lean on You and continue to do the work You would have him do in the kingdom. I pray for Michelle and BeBe and ask that You would bring healing to them, that You would be very tangibly close to them and remind them of how much You love them, even in the midst of chronic illness. I ask that You would decrease their pain in a very measurable way and cause them to be able to be more active and be able to come back to church. I ask that You would help Vicki get through the next few weeks until she is able to start on a different regimen for pain. I ask wisdom for the doctors who care for each of these precious ladies and ask that You would give them Your wisdom to know the best way to treat each one. I know that there are more people who deal with these issues. I ask that You would move mightily in each situation to bring healing, bring decreased pain, bring increased energy and cause people to give You much glory.
I pray Lord a hedge of protection around those who are worried for their own safety. I pray that You would hold back the enemy and not allow him to breech the perimeter of their homes. I pray that You would bring inexplicable and unshakable peace.
Lord, thank You for making a way for us to know You, walk with You as in the days of Adam before the fall, where You and I can talk all day, walk together in the cool of the night and discuss the day. How much You have loved us that You would send Your son to lay down His life, to endure my punishment, to take my place so that You and I could still have a relationship. How much we take that for granted Lord, I am so sorry for the times that I do. I want to tell You all about every day, I want to tell people that they can enjoy this relationship too. I often don't know how. I just ask for Your help.
Please give me wisdom Lord, Your wisdom confounds the wise, it is NOT the worlds wisdom.
Help me to be more like You and less like sin
In Jesus Name
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment