Friday, May 2, 2014

May 2, 2014

Good Morning Lord,

Thank You for a nice praise team practice.  Thank You for helping us to get a better focus on You.  Thank You for giving me a little boldness in speaking.  Thank You for some great time with some wonderful women of God.  Thank You for giving me a desire for a closeness with You.

Thank You for allowing me to spend time with Lindsay last week.  Thank You again for keeping us safe on the road and while we were out enjoying the sights of Kansas.  Thank You for the giant faith of some of the folks most affected by the tornadoes.  I have already heard two great stories of faith from people who should by natural law be overwhelmed and unable to function, but in You are walking devastated - in the peace the passes understanding.  Thank You for being the trustworthy God who gives that peace when I have needed it and to those who need it far more than I do.  Thank You for never leaving us alone, but always desiring our conversations and our praise.

Thank You Lord for providing my daughter with good friends who allow her to have girl time and support when I am unable to be there.  Thank You for A.  I know that right now A needs a touch from You.  I know that she is afraid.  Please Lord, reveal Your love to her.  Use this situation to draw her closer to You and allow her to feel Your tangible presence and know what that requires of her.  Please bring healing to her and quell her fears, but most importantly, help her know who You are and give her a desire to walk closer to You.  Please heal her body, but also heal hurts that have separated her from a close walk with You.  Please help her get to a place where she can have an honest conversation with You, so You can show her that her honesty doesn't scare You away.  Please work miracles in her life and heal her utterly and completely.

I ask Lord that You would draw the leaders of our homes to a closer walk with You.  I pray that our families would start to walk in Your ways and NOT in the ways of the world.  I pray that we would have Your wisdom to raise our children to know who You are, how much You love them, and what an impossible standard You set, and how much they will need Jesus to help them meet that standard of holiness.  I pray that our faces would be set to You and theirs would also.   Please break the chains of bitterness, envy, strife, and anger in our lives and help us to forgive, and live in Your presence. 

Please Lord, show me quickly when I am wrong and help me to hear Your correcting in Love.

(I always correct in love, my child)

Thank You Lord.

Please help those battling cancer to draw close to You and draw strength and understand You love for them even in the struggle.  Please bring healing, but more importantly, please help those who do not know You to understand Your love, Your sacrifice, and be able to accept You and make You Lord of their lives.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment