Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 21, 2014

Dear Lord,

Thank You for a nice evening in church yesterday and for meeting me in my notebook.  I love it when You speak to me that way.  Thank You for Your guidance and Your presence.  Thank You for a nice day out with my friend and for Your wisdom.  Please continue to pour out Your wisdom for our church and for those who seek to do Your will above their own.

Thank You for Godly people who have led me, and continue to lead me, walk with me and help to keep me on Your path.  Please help me keep my eyes firmly fixed on You and seeking Your face and doing Your will.  Help me not to get distracted away from Your purpose for my life.

Lord, You are good and Your mercy endureth forever! 

Lord there are friends battling cancer right now who need Your strength.  Jennifer (not my daughter), George, Bill, Vicki, Ruby, Wesley. . . There are so many more.  I know that You will not leave them if they are Yours.  Please be with them and draw them close to You in the midst of their circumstances.  I ask that You would bring healing.  I ask that Jennifer be restored to health, that her chemo would be effective so that she can raise the granddaughter she is responsible for.  I ask that You would bring an assured life changing salvation to those who need it.  I ask that You would bring strength to George that he would be strong enough to begin treatment.  I ask for strength for Wesley as he goes through round two of chemo.  Thank You for the healing You have already brought to him.  I ask that Ruby would feel Your presence during her treatment and rest in You.  I pray that the treatment would be successful and she would be around for a very long time to see her grandkids grow.  I pray that You would draw all closer to You, reveal Your love to them, reveal the meaning of the work done at the cross to those who don't know.  That You would send someone to cross their paths to teach them of Your love and combat the lies of the enemy.

I pray for our lost loved ones, there are so many.  Please go to the prodigal and work in his heart to give him a desire to come to himself and return home to You father.  I pray that You would move in power to knock down the lies of the enemy and replace them with the absolute truth of Your love and Your standard and our need for a savior.

Wisdom Lord, please pour out Your wisdom.  In parenting, in leading Your church, in just trying to follow You. 

I pray that every revival held in Your name by people who are truly seeking You will show fruit, will help people to draw closer to You, to remind them of who You are, how much You love us.  I pray that You would draw people to our church, to every Bible believing church, that You would show us who to witness to and when that we would work on behalf of You.  I pray that the strongholds the enemy has in this area, in all areas would be torn down.  I pray that You would give us a desire to speak Your name, tell people about You. 

Help me Lord to be faithful to what You have called me to do.

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment