Good Morning Lord,
It is a beautiful day out there! Thank You for cool mornings and days at the farm. Thank You for my own home, for the blessings that You allow me to experience daily. Thank You for good friends and great family. Thank You for giving me a few minutes with the girls yesterday to talk about the reasons for limits and teaching and reasons why it is important to be teachable. Thank You Lord for growing my heart to include two more children. Thank You for this time with You this morning, for the gentleman who preached yesterday, for allowing me to be more comfortable speaking as we go into worship. Please help me to seek out in scripture what worship and praise really mean and how You want for us to do that. I do know that it comes along with a thankful heart.
Thank You for providing for a friend in need as I knew You would. Thank You for being tangible and leading clearly.
Thank You for helping Chelsea with her test and for helping her pass the next level toward getting her degree and working in her field.
Thank You for prayer partners.
Lord, I need Your help. I know You have laid someone on my heart. I need You to go before me and make the way. Help me to find the right words to show someone how much they are loved.
Lord, please be with my list of friends who are fighting cancer today, please bring them hope and strength and be with them through the difficult process. I pray for healing because I know You are able. I pray for a closer walk with You because I would pray that for anyone going through anything. I ask for You to be glorified, because You can be in all things. I ask that You would be very tangible to them all and real and approachable. Please reveal Your love to those who don't really know You and draw them closer. Please help Bill to eat. It is small for You and specific. Please let him desire some food and by answering this prayer allow them know Your love more completely. Please cure his thrush completely and let his food taste good to him. Please let him crave the food his body most needs to fight the cancer. Please give his family wisdom to know what he might want to eat. Please move in power in his home and his whole situation to bring healing and bring them all to a closer walk with You.
Lord, please be strength for those who are struggling with chronic pain today. I want to cry out and beg for healing for these folks. Please knit things together, activate the right cells, calm the overinflamed tissue or nerve, guide them to the right treatment, help them Lord. I pray that You would bring hope and encouragement to them, that something would change, just a little, to help them know that You can move mountains. I pray that You would move in power to decrease the pain. I know that You don't have to, I know that You will use them in any situation they are in. I also know You love us and I believe that while physical healing isn't the most important healing to have, it does bring encouragement and bolster faith. Please move in these lives and bring hope.
Lord, please help me to function fully in my calling. I know there are a few things I am called to do, and a few things I think I am called to do. I have no idea how those things all come together, but You do. I want to be faithful in the callings You have given me. Help me to have good discernment in how to use my time. I am asking for Your wisdom and YOu promise to pour it out liberally to those who ask. I am asking, for wisdom in my calling, in my family, in my parenting, in all of my life. I desire Your wisdom because it far supersedes the wisdom of men.
Lord, please the biggest area where I feel Your wisdom is needed is in choosing a pastor for our church. I pray for Your will to be clear, to be understood clearly, to be followed, and to be clear to all involved in the decision making. Please help us recognize the person You have anointed to be in our place in exactly Your timing. Help us to get out of Your way and allow You to move.
I love You Lord, I know that You are able to care for me. I know I have a testimony, many of them, help me to get to writing consistently and getting them down on "paper". Help me Lord to take the next step.
I love You Lord and thank You for making the way for me and you to have a "walk through the garden in the evening" kind of a relationship. Thank You for the sacrifice that covered all of my sins. Thank You for being very accessible and yet very holy. You are enough, You are more than enough, You are the God of more than enough. Your storehouses are full, full of mercy and grace. Thank You for pouring out both in my life.
In Jesus Name
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment