Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5, 2014

Good Morning Lord,

Thank You for a chance to talk to my son last night.  Thank You for a great day in church yesterday.  Thank You for allowing me to hear an update on an old friend.  Thank You for a "good hair day". 

Lord, please bring healing to those who are wounded so deeply by events in their past that it affects their present.  I ask that You would show them extra love and speak healing to them.  I know that You are enough.  Please show up in power and love to heal them and restore them and draw them close to You. 

Please continue to speak truth and love to those who are wandering, who are mad at You because they have believed the lies of the enemy.  Please speak truth to those who are following the wrong path and send people to cross their path who will show them Your love flawlessly and follow Your leading.  Please open their hearts and get past the hardness.  You  know the thing that will make them look up.

I will trust You to care for those whom I love. 

I will trust You to show me each step that You desire me to take.  I know that when it is important You lead clearly. 

Please lead clearly in the selection of our next pastor.  I am asking You to move in such a way that Your choice is clear and there is consensus and unity in the selection.  I want to pray for You to move quickly, but I want Your timing and Your will. 

Please be with those who are battling cancer.  Thank You so much for the great news about Wesley!  My faith is increased by being a part of praying for his healing and watching You move.  Thank You Lord.  I pray for my friend that her healing would be continued and she would be well.  I pray for Ruby, Rick, Wesley, Beth's daughter, there are more that I am forgetting but You know them all. 

I pray for Debbie.  I ask that You would bring health to her family and allow her to be in church next Sunday.  Thank You for bringing her to our church and allowing her to be a part of our lives.

Thank You for moving for Tifany.  I ask that You would continue to move and bring healing.  I ask that You would heal her so completely that her surgery would not even be necessary.  I ask that her strength would rebound and she would be better able to enjoy her life and kids.  Thank You for them and their involvement in our church, for their children and for helping them to bring them up to know You.

Thank You for a great day of worship yesterday.  Thank You for guiding us back to a place where we can spend time in worship and praise and sometimes have the opportunity to feel You move amongst us.  I know that You are always where two or three are gathered in Your name.  But, I know it is nice to feel Your presence.  Thank You for Bill and Shiela and their help last night.  Thank You for each part of our praise and worship team.  Thank You for each one and their contribution to worship.  Thank You for leading us to a deeper understanding of who You are and what praise and worship are.  Please help me to teach and lead effectively and lead people to a deeper relationship with You.  Please teach me how to worship and praise You the way You desire. 

Please give me wisdom to show Your love and teach Your standards and when to do which of those things.  Or how to do them both.  You know that I need Your wisdom daily and desire to be close to You.  Lead me clearly Lord and I will try to follow.

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment